Dates - 17th, 18th and 19th of August 2018
- Health and Safety Plan - Statement & Strategy. The details are at the bottom of this page (pdf document) - Read it.
- The event is open to hill walkers over the age of 18. If you are unsure as to what is required, in terms of fitness, please read our Fitness & Preparation page.
- It is a self-navigation/self-reliance event ONLY. There will be no walk leaders provided. We encourage the competent use/practice of personal mountain skills
- Pre-Registration ONLY. You cannot turn up on the day and expect to participate.
- You must carry what you need each day in terms of clothing, water and food. There will be no refreshments provided by the organisers on the mountains. You should also Leave No Trace on the hills.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed on the hills
- You are taking part at your own risk. If you are not a member of a club, or Mountaineering Ireland directly, you should consider this. Find a club HERE
- Each participant must come properly equipped for outdoor activity. Walking Boots or Proper Trail Running Shoes are essential.
Hill walking is an activity that can be dangerous and may result in personal injury or death. Participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.